Acquisition SME (PID 451.b)
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) as an Acquisition Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Support the TIO Acquisition Lead with the following activities:
· Perform federal acquisition activities, including Contract Closeout and IJP Routing
· Analyze data from SharePoint, using Excel and other tools, and produce executive quality reports and presentation decks.
· Develop, document, implement and maintain processes, including SharePoint workflows.
· Define performance metrics, implement processes to capture data for the metrics, continuously monitor and report performance results.
· Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing executive quality progress reports; recommending actions
· Facilitate daily Scrum Call and other meetings, document and publish actions.
· Other duties assigned by the TIO Acquisition Lead.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
• Proficient in Data Analysis
• Expert in MS Excel, Power Point, SharePoint
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience managing Information Technology related projects
• Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies
• Experience in tracking costs, schedule, and performance progress
• Able to identify and mitigate risks
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline
• Experience in the VA
• Familiarity with VA or Federal Acquisition Processes
• Familiarity with VA or Federal Budget Management Processes
• Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Pay Rate: 125k/annually
Valid through: 12/15/2021
$150K — $200K *
5 days ago
$100K — $150K *
11 days ago