Veterans are Encouraged to Apply
We are searching for a full-time Acquisition Program Management at Lackland AFB-San Antonio, TX.
- Acquisition support to the HNC Division Chief/System Program Manager (SPM) and HNC acquisition programs and projects from an enterprise level/perspective, by helping guide successful program execution, across the division, to maintain the HNC acquisition battle rhythm and deliver warfighter capability.
- Rapid planning and course of action selection.
- Unified direction of cyber forces to effect synchronized operations in concert with full spectrum Joint, coalition, and inter-agency operations.
- Actionable monitoring of forces.
- Provide expert solutions and advice to HNC leadership to assist with an integrated, system-of-systems approach for the division.
- Near real-time, fused cyber intelligence combined with capabilities that facilitate cross-domain collaboration with DoD, coalition, and interagency partners with common processes, workflows, architectures, and standards.
- Cyber Situational Awareness (SA).
- Apply Agile experience.
- Investigates, analyzes, plans, evaluates, drafts and/or recommends solutions for project/program efforts.
- Provides expert level issue resolution and recommendation support to achieve desired program outcomes.
- Applies broad knowledge of organizational missions and programs, such as acquisition management and modernization planning. Applies knowledge of and expertise with acquisition management, program management, budget/finance principles and methodologies, modernization planning, and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Executing (PPBE).
- Review initial and revised acquisition documents and provide the enterprise level perspective to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Provide comments on acquisition documentation that add value from an enterprise perspective and facilitate an integrated, system-of-systems approach across the division.
- Maintain an enterprise-level view of program health across the division and provide feedback on program health status to division leadership.
- Review programs’ System Metric and Reporting Tool (SMART), MARs and corresponding Logistic Health Assessments (LHAs).
- Develop MAR and LHA review timelines.
- Coordinate division and directorate functional staff review and their comments.
- Distribute feedback to branches for updates as required.
- Act as primary HNC SMART focal point to assist programs with SMART guidance.
- Program Management (PM) Support expertise in the following areas:
- Acquisition Decision Memorandum (ADM) Acquisition Plans, Acquisition Strategy Panel (ASP) Briefing, Air Force Review Board (AFRB), Baseline/Acquisition Program Baseline (APB),Business Case Analysis, Clinger-Cohen Act Compliance Documentation, Defense Acquisition Board Planning, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs),Evaluation Notices,Final Proposal Revision (FPR), Information Support Plan, Integrated Master Plan, Integrated Master Schedule, Justification and Approval (J&A),Life Cycle Management Plan (LCMP), MAIS Quarterly/Annual Report to Congress, Market Research Report, Milestone Decision Authority (MDA) Program Certification, Memorandum of Agreement/Understanding (MOA/MOU), Milestone Decision Briefing, Monthly Activity Report (MAR),Operational Security Plan, Nunn-McCurdy Assessment and Certification, Performance Work Statement (PWS), Post-Implementation Review, Program Certification Memorandum (PCM), Program Charter, Program Management Directive (PMD), Program Protection Plan (PPP), Program Status Review Brief, Readiness Brief, Request for Proposal (RFP),Risk Assessment, Risk Management Framework Implementation Plan, Security Concepts of Operations Security Risk Analyses, Security Vulnerability and Countermeasure Analyses, Selected Acquisition Report (SAR), Statement of Work (SOW), Statement of Objectives (SOO), Systems Metric and Reporting System (SMART), System Security Management Plan, Technical Evaluation, Market Research.
- Other duties as assigned:
Qualifications/Technical Experience Requirements:
- Active Secret clearance is required;
- Bachelor's Degree with seven years of experience in a Program/Project Manager capacity with at last three years working in a DoD acquisitions program.
- Experience managing programs consistent with regulatory requirements specified in the DoDD 5000s series.
- Superb communication skills orally and in writing.
All Application are subject to background investigations. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)