- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in math, engineering, business, or the sciences.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or scientific fields such as Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program preferred
- Active Tops Secret (TS) / Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance with Counter Intelligence (CI) polygraph is required
- Must have at least 10 (ten) years of work experience in government or industry managing program acquisition activities
- Specific tasks required by the candidate may include:
- Maintain and track program acquisition activities
- Maintain SOW, ECPs and Compliance documents
- Support to Requirements Development
- Maintain the CDRL list
- Prepare Internal and External briefing packages
- Develop and maintain acquisition schedule
- Support to program acquisitions
- Draft RFIs and RFPs
- Evaluate proposals and ECPs
- Support to Source Selections
- Support proposal technical evaluations
We offer competitive salaries commensurate with education and experience. We have an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurance
- 100% Company funded Retirement Plans
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick pay plans
- Tuition assistance
Benefits are provided to employees regularly working a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Tecolote Research is a private, employee-owned corporation where people are our primary resource. Our investments in technology and training give our employees the tools to ensure our clients are provided the solutions they need, and our very high employee retention rate and stable workforce is an added value to our customers. Apply now to connect with a company that invests in you.