The NeoDirect Acquisition Sales Manager position requires a highly motivated individual with selling and team building skills that can achieve their monthly/quarterly sales goals while managing the day-to-day activities of the Acquisition Team. This individual needs to ensure that quotas in all categories are achieved. This consists of converting inbound leads from a variety of sources, via outbound calling, into new customers.
- Manage the NeoDirect Acquisition Sales Team in the following ways as needed:
- Train new and existing Acquisition Representatives in all aspects of NeoDirect Acquisitions including monitoring sales calls and providing coaching, posting daily stats, providing information and creating reports, initiating and generating sales strategies to the help improve the teams' results, and professional direct interfacing with both internal and external customers/prospects to acquire and maintain sales of low volume mail machines.
- Provide coaching, training, and motivation to the acquisition sales team in cooperation with senior management team.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing sales calls on a daily basis (both silent and side-by-side to develop reps) and provide coaching based on our adopted sales processes.
- Ensure policies are followed and monitor attendance of team.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues.
- Oversee workflow processes, procedures, deadlines and quality standards are adhered to daily.
- Help the team exceed monthly/quarterly acquisition goals in all areas.
- Independently evaluate each interaction with internal/external customers to effectively prioritize and follow up on the resolution of the activities.
- Report on team activities and apply feedback to improve performance.
- Reassign leads and resources when necessary.
- Update and distribute order forms to the team.
- Fulfill the Neopost promise of outstanding customer service.
- Ensure proper use of our systems (both hardware and software) while assisting customers and effective documentation of information relative to the call.
- Exercise judgment and discretion in the completion and prioritization of daily tasks as well as interactions with the team and customers.
- Set and achieve challenging goals. Measure the team against standard of excellence.
- Assist other sales leaders/teams with special projects as needed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Five years of management sales experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills with intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated track record of success, and excellent presentation skills
- Must work cooperatively and contribute to a high performing team environment
- Must possess a high level of initiative, aggressiveness, and can-do attitude
- Must be tenacious, creative, and have a hunger for overcoming obstacles and accomplishing goals
- Knowledge of Order Entry processes and procedures
- Must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Has proven/demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects effectively