Title of Position: Acquistion Professional
Description of Position:
- Writing AF tech orders using Framemaker and SGML
- Rebuilding books/manuals for the PKMA program.
- Assisting the Government Capability Lead/PM, prepare requisitions (purchase orders) based on Program outcome requirements.
- Research and identify vendor sources IAW Government procurement procedures.
- Generate supporting requisition documentation (Quotes, ASFs, BERS, CICA, Sole Sources) and track requisition through contracting and procurement deliverable, and invoicing.
- Provide weekly update on status of open and closed Program requisitions.
- Manage and maintain Mission Master Acquisition List in order to: Create and track status on over 30 requisitions, capture information in a Mission Master Acquisition List; Submit updates via email to the Government Capability Lead/PM weekly; Post updates to the Government Shared folder when directed to do so; Track and upload all awarded contracts & receipts for MA PMs to review/pay invoices based upon data within the MA Contract Spreadsheet; Perform Data Transfer (DTA) of all documents for Mission review and upload to proper Share Drives; Generate and submit all security processing forms (SPF) with proper justifications for upcoming Mission scheduled activities.
- Conduct market research for program Requisitions and obtain all quotes from various vendors; for IT equipment, services and contracts.
- Transfer all Requisition packages to B52 BFMs to process.
- Upload all quotes within the program Share Drive for PMs, Chiefs to review before requisitions are generated.
- Generate Acquisition BERs, ASFs, PARs, and CICAs for upcoming Mission Assurance NC2 requisitions; for requisitions to be processed and awarded by Contracting.
- Collaborate with program Mission to develop MA Master Acquisition list for the Chiefs of each program to review all acquisitions/funding.
- Submit procurement documents (Quotes, ASFs, BERs, CICA, Sole Sources) for the MA Codebook/MECS Consumables and PCM Equipment for Requisitions.
- Generate and submit all security processing forms (SPF) with proper justifications for upcoming scheduled activities that occur at the Facilities) for each program.
- Mange/track all vendor trips and forms that have to be submitted by vendor for access to facilities.
- Update MA Maser Acquisition List with all new procurement information; which includes cost, funding appropriation, contract and requisition status.
- This overarching spreadsheet is for the Chiefs and PMs of the program to review.
- Track and upload all awarded contracts & receipts for MA PMs to review/pay invoices upon the MA Contract Spreadsheet.
- Transfer/U2C all documents for NC2 MA PM, that need to be reviewed and uploaded to the program’s Share Drives.
Education and Experience Required: