As an Acquisition Professional II you will assist the government in creation, documentation, oversight, and implementation of acquisition strategies. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if…
- You are passionate about providing acquisition support on functions of program management.
- You have a knack for providing expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- You are excited about analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, and procedures.
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5+ years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field. (PMP, CPCM, or DAWIA Level III certification and an additional 3 years of directly related experience for a total of 8years may be substituted)
- You possess a TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance.
We’ll REALLY love you if….
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You have experience assisting the government in improving acquisition process and transactional business support.
What your day will look like:
- You’ll prepare non-complex requisitions (for purchase orders and simplified acquisitions) in customer’s financial management system, or assist other requestors in the timely development, tracking and monitoring of requisitions through approval and certification cycles.
- You’ll prepare complex and non-complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO), and requisitions associated with MIPRs and EAOs in customer’s financial management system.
- You’ll track financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays).
- You’ll provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officer’s representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommending funding adjustments as appropriate.
- You’ll prepare complex requisition packages (for a contract award) in customer’s financial management system, or assist other requestors in the timely development, tracking and monitoring of requisitions through approval and certification cycles.
- You’ll assist the government in creation, documentation, oversight, and implementation of acquisition strategies.
- You’ll assist the government in improving acquisition process and in transactional business management.