Acquisition Professional Level 2 /Construction Planning
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
MOSAIC Technologies Group is seeking an Acquisition Professional to support our Prime contact in the Annapolis Junction area.
- Provide acquisition and program/project management support to the government customer for critical construction and renovation projects
- Financial support in proprietary customer tools
- Project Schedule tracking and coordination of critical tasks
- Tracking of open issues, critical decisions, and project submittal reviews
- Meeting minutes, status reports, presentations and other report creation
- Familiarity with project management tools or processes
- Bachelors degree in Business/ Logistics or Supply Chain (OR) An PMP Certification or Contract Manager Certification CPCM with an additional 3 years of directly related experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience supporting the DoD or IC community with Acquisition management, Program Management or Contract Management.
Preferred Special Qualifications:
- Experience and familiarity with technical projects (construction desired) versus just writing/processing acquisition documentation is a desire due to the nature of the organization and work being supported.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
At MOSAIC Technologies Group each team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment, competitive salary and benefits are a few of the ways that we take care of our people. If you believe in supporting your community,growing your career and working with committed colleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in the family.