ModCloth is an innovative, digital-first lifestyle brand committed to inspiring personal style and helping its community of customers feel like the best version of themselves. We offer a whimsical design aesthetic featuring feminine silhouettes and bright, colorful prints. The company designs and sells its own exclusive line of apparel in a full range of sizes and carries a unique assortment of fashion and home decor from over a hundred independent designers.
The Acquisition Marketing Manager is a critical member of the performance marketing team by driving revenue & new customer growth through channel optimization and creative testing. The ideal candidate is driven by building and measuring acquisition strategies tied to channel tactics to meet results, advocates relentlessly for great customer experience, and thrives in a collaborative, growth-focused environment.What You'll Do...
Who You Are...
- Drive revenue via acquisition marketing channels ecosystem across paid social, paid search, display, and awareness media to drive new customers & revenue, while improving customer acquisition cost over time.
- Optimize paid social ads via weekly testing of creative, account structure, budget and bid allocations. Recap key product and creative takeaways from each paid social campaign to inform future merchandising & marketing strategies.
- Partner with Director of Performance Marketing to build monthly and annual traffic, sales, spend and customer forecasts. Report acquisition channels performance against forecast weekly, propose and implement budget changes weekly to meeting business goals (sales, active customer funnel. traffic, spend.
- Manage paid search agency or partners by providing keyword & display audience direction. Implement monthly ad copy & banner creative tests, and recap value prop findings for the marketing team. Share market and audience demand trends for key product categories with merchandising and marketing teams.
- Work closely with the Retention Manager to understand which acquisition channels & cohorts are driving the strongest LTV, and pivot tactics towards these areas. Support the Retention Manager�s goal of increasing repeat/reactivation rate by targeting lapsing or lost segments via paid media, and report back key product/creative that drives success.
- Maintain detailed analytics reports for each acquisition channel, and design summary dashboards in a shareable format for within the org. Partner with Director Performance Marketing to build LTV reporting by channel.
- Test top-of-funnel/awareness media such as video and traffic campaigns to grow the sales pipeline.
- Optimize & test product content in shopping feeds weekly; recap product-specific keywords or other variables that are driving increased CTR, conversion rate for site merchandising teams.
- Stay closely connected with advertising partners and industry experts to draw newest, cutting edge tactics.
- Support brand team by incorporating brand programs into direct response elements to drive sales. Exchange insights weekly with organic social & PR teams as to what product, creative and stories are driving sales.
- Minimum Bachelor�s degree, advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of acquisition channels marketing experience across multiple biddable media channels.
- 3+ years of hands-on paid social ads management a must
- E-Commerce experience strongly preferred
- Deep understanding of consumer intent in different acquisition channel mediums, and how to leverage the right product & creative to grasp consumer interest.
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce analytics space; high proficiency in Google Analytics, Tableau, paid media systems, as well as excel, google sheets. Very comfortable hands-on data analysis and forecasting.
- Truly collaborative, with strong ability to adapt to shifting business needs.
- Demonstrates kindness with internal team members and empathy for every customer.
- Self-motivated and independent, with the ability to influence others without direct control.
- Strong grasp of industry benchmarks and best practices for new customer acquisition. Understanding of reach/awareness tactics to drive new top of funnel growth.
- Continuously curious of new acquisition tactics and technologies in the Fashion e-commerce space.
- Fluency in other marketing channels as they relate to acquisition: retention channels, brand and social marketing, content/SEO.