What will I be doing? 🚀
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of campaigns, creating a highly effective and targeted approach to help Intercom drive up market new customer acquisition growth.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for this segment to focus on new logo acquisition and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Present regularly on program performance and success.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including Channels, Campaigns, Marketing Ops, and Content teams to create segment optimized campaigns.
- Partner with sales to monitor lead flow and to optimize impact of marketing activities.
Testing & optimization:
- Generate break-through analytical insights to determine marketing strategy, and to drive significant response improvement and efficiency.
- Continually measure, monitor and drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices and look for opportunities to increase effectiveness and efficiency to fulfill sales & demand gen pipeline generation. Utilizing Marketo, Salesforce, and Clearbit.
Project management and new initiatives:
- Track demand generation goals to increase marketing-sourced revenue, track performance, and proactively identify opportunities for growth.
- Create and own the strategy, development, budget, and execution of the affiliates programs to drive ROI positive acquisition growth.
- Manage the day-to-day of the affiliate program to hit monthly growth targets.
- Onboard new partners while offering exceptional, prompt, & personalized programming & customer service - providing key deliverables on time and efficiently.
What skills do I need? 📖
- You have a BA/S degree, 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years of acquisition marketing, demand gen preferred.
- You have a proven track record of scaling campaigns, impact to the business, and hitting growth and ROI targets.
- You have a startup attitude and problem-solving, strategic, and analytical skills. Ability to roll out complex, data-driven marketing campaigns. You thrive when applying equal parts strategy and execution.
- You are an excellent prioritizer and can successfully juggle multiple projects.
- You take ownership & have a high level of accountability, but are comfortable building ideas collaboratively & taking feedback.
- You have experience managing affiliate marketing programs and an expert negotiator, who can work creatively and nimbly to achieve goals.
- Have a proven track record of delivering improvements in ROAS and LTV:CAC across digital marketing channels and campaigns.
- You're highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic, and can work both autonomously and collaboratively with cross-functional partners.
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment.