Bachelor’sdegreerequired, preferably in math, engineering, or the sciences.
- Minimum of 16 years of experience providing acquisition management support to Department of Defense acquisition organizations. Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) experience is preferred.
- Acquisition management support includes Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) assessments, Earned Value Management (EVM) performance analysis; ScheduleRisk Assessment (SRA); acquisition planning; Government program planning; Government program monitoring; acquisition knowledge management, acquisition document generation, coordination, and tracking; Government Program Management Plan compliance, and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and assessment.
- Tecolote Research, Inc. is hiring an experienced program and acquisition management professional to manage the cost, schedule and performance for Department of Defense acquisitions from the commercial, industrial, and/or military perspective.
- Focus on assisting Government acquisition management: planning, organization, monitoring, knowledge management, management plan compliance, program plan performance, earned value analysis, and schedule analysis and assessment.
- Assessment, development, evaluation and consolidation of technical and programmatic responses from internal and external program stakeholders.
- Frequently interact with Air Force and DoD tools such as the Task Management Tool (TMT) to initiate, track and close out various directorate, SMC and Air Force Space Command taskers.
- Use of effective communication, planning, and program management skills to support on-going and future Air Force Acquisitions.