Bachelor's degree required, preferably in math, engineering, or the sciences.
Minimum of 16 years of experience providing acquisition management support to Department of Defense acquisition organizations. Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) experience is preferred.
- Acquisition management support includes Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) assessments, Earned Value Management (EVM) performance analysis; Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA); acquisition planning; Government program planning; Government program monitoring; acquisition knowledge management, acquisition document generation, coordination, and tracking; Government Program Management Plan compliance, and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and assessment.
Tecolote Research, Inc. is hiring an experienced program and acquisition management professional to manage the cost, schedule and performance for Department of Defense acquisitions from the commercial, industrial, and/or military perspective.
- Focus on assisting Government acquisition management: planning, organization, monitoring, knowledge management, management plan compliance, program plan performance, earned value analysis, and schedule analysis and assessment.
- Assessment, development, evaluation and consolidation of technical and programmatic responses from internal and external program stakeholders.
- Frequently interact with Air Force and DoD tools such as the Task Management Tool (TMT) to initiate, track and close out various directorate, SMC and Air Force Space Command taskers.
- Use of effective communication, planning, and program management skills to support on-going and future Air Force Acquisitions.
We offer competitive salaries commensurate with education and experience. We have an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive health, dental, life, long and short term disability insurance
- 100% Company funded Retirement Plans
- Generous vacation, holiday and sick pay plans
- Tuition assistance
Tecolote Research is a private, employee-owned corporation where people are our primary resource. Our investments in technology and training give our employees the tools to ensure our clients are provided the solutions they need, and our very high employee retention rate and stable workforce is an added value to our customers. Apply now to connect with a company that invests in you.