Are you someone that thrives in a job that combines both marketing planning and working closely with the required teams to ensure your plans are executed with excellence? Do you love working in a fast-paced highly competitive industry?
The primary focus of this role will be to build, execute, and manage the digital strategy required to deliver and exceed the business objectives for the Connected Home business across Rogers and Fido. This is the ideal job for a candidate who can manage multiple tasks, has strong digitalexperience and likes a healthy balance of strategy and execution. They thrive off turning consumer, market, and internal business data and insights into marketing plans that drive results. A strong focus is placed on analyzing and understanding data and insights; business results as well as market factors to form recommendations.
The successful candidate will need to lead and influence cross-functional teams responsible for the Connected Home business.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the digitalportfolio across Rogers and Fido
- Lead cross-functional teams in the execution of digital marketing plans and new campaigns on Rogers.com/Fido.ca across social, display, video and SEM
- Develop briefs to drive forward online programs along with support for campaign, gap and rate increase initiatives
- Stay informed/educated on the competitive landscape market conditions and consumer insights to inform recommendations for digital properties
- Analyze metrics, identify trends and make recommendations to brand and performance teams to optimize online marketing campaigns.
- Liaise and coordinate across cross functional teams on the execution of programs relating to quarterly campaigns, gap closure, ad hoc updates and rate changes
- Lead the Connected Home merchandising of product and promotions on Rogers.com and Fido.ca
What you bring:
- 7-8+ years of digital marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience. Experienced with Excel and Adobe
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral for presentation purpose. Working magic with PowerPoint is key!
- Proven experience in working collaboratively & cross-functionally
- Strong brief writing skills and masterful at telling a compelling story to drive your programs forward
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong priority management and project management skills