$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Bowhead seeks an Acquisition Analyst to provide support for the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Acquisition Logistics and Technology (ASAALT) contract in Washington, D.C. The Acquisition Analyst will be responsible for performing detailed research and analysis and provide support in the development of acquisition policy.
Essential functions will include:
• Serve as the focal point of contact for managing and controlling all staff actions.
• Utilize the HQDA TMT system to assign actions to respective organizations and monitoring those actions.
• Establish and maintain an effective suspense control data base system, and informs Director, Staff Actions Control Office (SACO) of delays, adjustments in suspense and priorities, or other major changes as they occur.
Requirements • Eight (8) plus years of experience in planning and administering policies, activities and procedures within an Army Acquisition organization.
• Ability to assess large-scale projects and provide high-quality analysis.
• Ability to assess changes in statutory laws and regulatory policies, develop processes and write policy.
• DAWIA Level III Program Management (desired).
• Possess advanced management, analytical, technical and communications skills.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Defense Acquisition workforce and programs.
• Two years recent experience managing ACAT I Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Execution (PPBE), Congressional and Nunn McCurdy reporting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven rapport with executive-level senior leaders.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18