- Operating independently or indirect support of the Project/Program Manager
- Participating in all phases of the project including providing research, lending technical expertise and assistance in project management, contracts acquisitions, and procurement
- Coordinating activities of contractor personnel
- Bachelor's degree with 6 plus years of progressive experience as a project analyst
- Possess the ability to multi-task and set priorities within a team environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Integrity is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is dedicated to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.