We have partnered with a large Semiconductors company in the Austin, TX area to provide them with a Acoustic Systems Engineer .
- Tune complex digital signal processing systems for consumer products
- Perform experiments in an anechoic chamber or listening room, judge sound quality, use high quality audio interfaces with head and torso simulators
- Utilize custom MATLAB data acquisition software with FPGA or customer development boards connected to prototype acoustic devices
- Bachelor?s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Acoustics or a related engineering discipline is required. MSDegree is preferred, but not required.
- 3 ? 5 yrs of experience in digital audio signal processing and/or acoustics development for voice and audio applications is required.
- Expertise in MATLAB programming and data acquisition is required.
- Proficiency in digital filter design and related signal processing techniques
- Strong hands-on experience conducting audio and acoustic measurement and analysis
- Experience in noise suppression, echo and noise cancellation, and/or beam forming
- Experience with FPGA simulation and test
- Familiarity with the silicon development cycle
- Experience in adaptive filter design
- Experience in mixed-signal audio: product design, microphone, speakers and audio IC is required.
- Basic board level test and debugging
- Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written and interpersonal) are required.
- Ability and experience working in a highly matrixed organizational structure within a diverse culture is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, etc.) is required.
- Up to 15% Domestic Travelrequired.
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn