United States of America
HNC12: Customer Services - Monroe 4115 Corporate Center Drive, Monroe, NC, 28110 USA
- Responsible for working with General Managers and Regional Leaders across Mechanical Systems Aftermarket globally to collaboratively develop and drive Collins Management System for continuous improvement program.
- Drive the evaluation of strategy and execute strategy changes and improvements by conducting extensive research and analysis of emerging business trends and consulting senior leadership team to align business plans with organizational growth and development
- Lead Stakeholder engagement and coordination of best practices
- Lead the implementation/evolution of the system, standard work and lean methodologies and ensure alignment on standard practices across functions or work-streams.
- Build effective project plans to help drive multiple initiatives with a focus on operational & cultural transformations and improved business performance
- Assist with site-level projects, coordination of organizational readiness assessments, and strategic plans.
- Create and coordinate an enterprise level reporting process around these work streams.
- Work collaboratively with Manufacturing Sites and Regional Leadership to implement standardized metrics and dashboards across the enterprise.
- Leads large and complex transformation initiatives that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions focused on continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operations Management or related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in lean operations/management with at least five years of leading enterprise wide initiatives
- Manufacturing Leadership experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build, manage, develop and motivate high performing teams
- Strong business analytics and project management skills
- Experience with implementing Lean Manufacturing initiatives for substantial cost savings with the ability to tie project savings back to the P&L.
- Passion for excellence
- Must possess a strategic perspective, leading vision and values, global acumen, and leadership disposition
- Must be skilled in strategic thinking, managing through systems, and innovation management,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Clear demonstration of the ability to lead through influence, effectively drive performance, build alignment, inform, negotiate and collaborate with various stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to positively and effectively communicate at all times and in a variety of complex circumstances. Must have experience delivering complex messages to various internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capabilities, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environments
- Ability to challenge the status quo to evolve business in more efficient and effective manner
- Deep experience in engaging and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Due to Global Trade (GT) reasons, position requires U.S. Citizen (i.e. military/govt contract work)