The Accreditation Manager is a key player who will drive growth by ensuring regulatory and accreditation compliance in healthcare education. The Accreditation Manager reports to the Manager of Academic Support Services and collaborates directly with program partner leadership to provide exceptional accreditation compliance support across university partners and academic disciplines (i.e., DPT, OTD, PA, etc.). The Accreditation Manager provides EIM and its university partners with subject matter expertise and contemporary knowledge of all regulatory and accreditation standards.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Discovers, learns, and understands University Partner accreditation needs.
- Provides direction and oversight for accreditation compliance for EIM University Partner accredited programs.
- Remains current with the interpretation and application of regulatory and accreditation standards through active participation with appropriate accreditation commissions and professional associations.
- Serves as a direct liaison with programmatic accrediting bodies (i.e., CAPTE, ACOTE, ARC-PA) as required by EIM or University Partner programs.
- Provides guidance and assistance to partner program leadership (i.e., Program Directors, Curriculum Directors, etc.), faculty and staff on all matters related to programmatic accreditation, to include:
- Develop and maintain accreditation readiness schedules, timelines, and plans.
- Identify, organize, and deliver faculty and staff training plans to meet accreditation needs and standards.
- Assist in the preparation, review, and submission of accurate and timely accreditation reports and applications.
- Participate and assist in the preparation and coordination of accreditation onsite visits.
- Monitor, audit and provide feedback and solutions on processes and systems that ensure accreditation compliance.
- Coordinates with managers and team members across EIM University Partnerships (i.e., Academic Support Services and Clinical Education) to integrate curriculum, clinical education, and faculty support for partner program accreditation efforts.
- Coordinates with team members and teaches the management team, staff, and accreditation stakeholders on accreditation processes and plans to ensure accreditation compliance.
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease citations, and streamline work processes, and works cooperatively to provide quality seamless customer service and accreditation compliance.
- Owns, monitors, and maintains accurate, up-to-date records, files, and systems with timely reporting (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending accreditation workshops and interacting with leaders of accreditation associations. Some travel to onsite accreditation meetings and visits may be required.
- Must be willing to Stay Curious
- Must be action and goal oriented
- Must be focused on high impact work that delivers results
- Must be agile and thrive on challenging conventional wisdom
- Must be hungry to learn
- Ability to thrive in a diversified working environment and deal with ambiguity
- Must possess strong interpersonal savvy
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with University Partner Program Directors, faculty, and staff
- Must be extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be able to handle conflicting priorities and projects calmly and efficiently
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google, and other productivity enhanced applications
- Ability to learn new computer programs and have high technical aptitude
- Ability and willingness to work as a team with coworkers
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Must be flexible and capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to stay on task and multitask with cross-functional teams in a remote work environment
- Experience in accreditation and/or compliance oversight
- Knows how to get stuff done
- Experience in programmatic assessment
- Experience in editing manuscripts
- Degree in related fields a plus