Summary: Coordinates, implements and delivers accreditation service offerings and provides content expertise on accreditation standards interpretation and successful application of solutions to our members and customers.
- Performs project management services for all Accreditation Services activities, including:
-assisting with scheduling and delivery of mock surveys
-participating as a member / leader of mock survey teams
-generating mock survey reports following surveys
-providing on-site support during TJC surveys
-delivering educational presentations on accreditation topics to
various learning networks
- Functions as a customer service liaison with our members and peers.
- Participates in internal performance improvement tracking, trending, analysis and action planning.
- Performs research, analysis and strategic planning related to post accreditation survey activities that involve clarifications, corrective action plans and submission of evidence of standards compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a professional healthcare field. Master’s degree preferred. RN or MD credentials preferred.
- 7 years minimum work experience required as a healthcare professional.
- Subject matter expert on the standards of The Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (TJC)
- Additional three years’ experience successfully directing health system/hospital accreditation activities.
- Experience providing staff education and public speaking.
- Experience as an accreditation organization or CMS surveyor preferred.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality or Certified Joint Commission Professional preferred.
- Requires 60% travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.