We are looking for Accounts Receivable Representative for our client in Wilmerding, PA
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Representative
Job Location: Wilmerding, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The responsibilities of this position may include (but not limited to): ensuring proper payment of customer invoices, solving all customer payment problems, recommending any internal procedural changes to improve customer payments, while maintaining good customer relations, and maintaining and sending collections reports directly to the A/R Manager on a weekly basis.
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Excel knowledge a plus.
- Accountingexperience a plus.
- The A/R Representative is accountable for insuring that the assigned customer account balances are current.
- This position will follow processes in place for credit memos and adjustments.
- The A/R Representative will develop and maintain good customer relationships.
Knowledge and Skills:
- This position requires a general knowledge and background in an accounts receivable environment.
- A college degree is helpful, but not required. The person in this position must exhibit a high degree of tact when dealing with various levels of management and with customers.
- He/she must have good verbal and written communication skills necessary to resolve customer payment problems.
- This position reports directly to the A/R Manager