The Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for executing the company’s global Accounts Receivable strategy. The AR Manager will work under theTreasurer to define the global receivables strategy and will execute the strategy utilizing world class processes and management techniques to define processes for directing the work of the company’s Accounts Receivable function. The A/R Manager will manage and continuously improve Accounts Receivableprocesses, manage and develop staff and communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and delivery of strategies for the organization as it relates to Accounts Receivable.
- Responsible for the review and evaluation of current systems and processes and recommending actions that will improve efficiency, execute strategy and result in a world class operation.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and supervising systems for the Accounts Receivable function, including such activities as timely and accurate application of customer invoices, reconciling customer accounts and the maintenance of accurate records and control reports.
- Coordination of process improvements that result in cost savings to customers that are required under contractual requirements.
- Manages and leads non-exempt staff with professionalism and skill – guides, motivates, communicates, serves and holds the staff accountable.
- Manages a high volume of work and guides resolution of numerous daily issues.
- Responsible for accuracy and completion of Accounts Receivable transactions. Maintains financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies.
- Records, updates and reconciles related financial information and provides general accounting support.
- Responsible for integration of the Accounts Receivable process with acquisitions.
- Resolves non-routine and complex variances and payment issues with customer accounts.
- Manages credit card processing and associated costs.
- Works closely with Credit Department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or business related discipline.
- Minimum of five years of relatable experience at a large corporation. Certification as ARS or ARM preferred.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel including, but not limited to V look up, pivot tables, charts, graphs and tables
- Excellent proficiency in databases and Microsoft Word
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to all levels of organization
- Knowledgeable of the latest advancements in automated processes that will improve efficiency and eliminate manual processes
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and projects
- Professional and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills