- Perform frequent analysis of AR Aging and set team targets in order to maximize cash flow.
- Initiate collection calls in accordance with the collection policy
- Maintain customer relations while credit terms and limits are discussed. Collect on the high maintenance and high exposure accounts.
- Communicate “red flags” or pertinent credit issues to Sales and create a collaborative plan of action.
- Reconcile customer accounts. Collect unauthorized deductions, bill backs, debit memos, skipped invoices and other non-performing receivables.
- Perform daily cash reconciliation.
- Month end processing.
- Perform monthly bad debt analysis.
- Perform deduction analysis and aggressively pursue timely deduction resolution
- Review daily listing of orders on credit hold and release according to policy and procedures
- Oversee the process for approving, rating, and set up of new customers, including reference checks, pulling credit reports, and approving credit limits.
- Ensure team members are trained and their processes are optimized and efficient.
- Conduct mid-year and annual staff reviews.
- Previous Supervisory Experience
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience in a metrics driven environment.
- Availability to work beyond regular scheduled hours and occasional travel
- Computer proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ERP Systems) to include advanced Excel and SAPexperience.
- Strong math and basic analytical skills
- High level of accuracy in the manipulation and entry of data
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and foster an environment that exemplifies teamwork, customer service, organizational and problem solving skills.
Bachelor''s Degreepreferred - Accounting or Finance
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 5 years Supervisory experience managing a large team
- Minimum 3 years SAP FICO (financial module) experience
- Minimum 3 years B2B collections experience
Req. ID: 28176