Surgical Care Affiliates is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Lead for our Irving, TX office.
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 200 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 3,000 physicians. on SCA, visit .
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
We are looking for a motivated Accounts Receivable Lead with an extensive knowledge of claims reimbursement and collection efforts for Managed Care, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Comp, Commercial plans, etc. We are looking for a top performer with an extensive knowledge of billing, collections and reimbursement methodologies with the ability to effectively manage a team that delivers results.
- Serve as the first point of contact for teammates for any employment related concerns
- Partner with other Leads and Client Service Managers to problem solve issues and use reasonable judgment to escalate issues as needed
- Delegate task assignments to teammates
- Review and evaluate teammate productivity from reports provided by Resource Representatives
- Monitor special projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Attend all meetings and facility check in calls and coordinate department huddles
- Audit teammates and processes being performed, identify trends and recommend process improvements to leadership
- Handle high level issues to resolution
- Respond to all department and Client Service Manager requests within a maximum of 72 hours
- Sign off on internal transfer requests
- Monitor teammates on a daily basis
- Handle disciplinary actions
- Conduct teammate performance evaluations in partnership with department Manager
- Conduct interviews of candidates and partner with department Manager on hiring decisions
- Assist other Leads with supervisory duties in their department when they are away FISCAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor staffing levels and insure the department is staffed appropriately based on business need and budget
- This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor?s degree and one year of experience, or
- An Associate?s degree and two years of relevant experience, or
- Five years of progressive experience