As an Accounts Receivable Director in our Infusion Accounts Receivable (A/R) Department, you will provide leadership and oversee key operational and financial processes and decisions for the Patient Financial Services (PFS) team to improve performance and efficiencies. You will lead your team to achieve operational efficiencies, and ensure compliance with established laws,regulations, policies and procedures.
In addition, the Accounts Receivable Director will:
* Monitor reporting to address billing and/orcollection variances, denials and payment discrepancies on a timely basis. * * Develop, plan and implement collection and reimbursement strategies and initiatives to improve operations and results.
* Direct the development and implementation of operating and capital budgets.
* Manage the development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures to drive increased positive cash flow.
* Monitor and audit productivity goals, review level of progress and achievement, and exercise discretion and judgment when recommending and implementing measures for improvement.
* Provide support for all billing systems and accurately respond to questions regarding the appropriate use of the systems while ensuring compliance.
Your work as an Accounts Receivable Director will influence and enhance our Patient Financial Services team while making a difference in the lives of our customers. Our purpose is to help people on their path to better health … come join the leadership team of CVS Health, where health is everything.
Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accountant, Infusion, Home Infusion, Infusion clinic, Revenue Cycle
Minimum of 7 years of related Revenue Cycle experience within patient financial services, and at least 5 years of management experience within healthcare reimbursement or third party insurance/billing.
Knowledge of federal and state payer reimbursement rules and regulations.
Preferred candidates will have experience in infusion, home healthcare and have a certification with Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) or have a certified revenue cycle representative certification.
Bachelor’s Degree required, MS preferred - equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
Job ID: 719715BR