As an Accounts Receivable Director in our Infusion and Enteral Accounts Receivable (A/R) Department, you will provide leadership and oversee key operational and financial processes and decisions for the Patient Financial Services (PFS) team to improve performance and efficiencies.
You will lead your team to achieve operational efficiencies, and ensure compliance with established laws,regulations, policies and procedures.
In addition, the Accounts Receivable Director will:
* Monitor reporting to address billing and/or collection variances, denials and payment discrepancies on a timely basis. * Develop, plan and implement collection and reimbursement strategies and initiatives to improve operations and results.
* Direct the development and implementation of operating and capital budgets.
* Manage the development and implementation of departmental policies and procedures to drive increased positive cash flow.
* Monitor and audit productivity goals, review level of progress and achievement, and exercise discretion and judgment when recommending and implementing measures for improvement.
* Provide support for all billing systems and accurately respond to questions regarding the appropriate use of the systems while ensuring compliance.
Your work as an Accounts Receivable Director will influence and enhance our Patient Financial Services team while making a difference in the lives of our customers. Our purpose is to help people on their path to better health … come join the leadership team of CVS Health, where health is everything.
Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accountant, Infusion, Home Infusion, Infusion clinic, Revenue Cycle
- Minimum of 7 years of related Revenue Cycle experience within patient financial services, and at least 5 years of management experience within healthcare reimbursement or third party insurance/billing.
- Knowledge of federal and state payer reimbursement rules and regulations.
Preferred candidates will have experience in home healthcare and have a certification with Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) or have a certified revenue cycle representative certification.
Bachelor’s Degreerequired, MSpreferred - equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
Job ID: 693974BR.