Oversee our accounts receivable and collections processes across all of our business lines. Candidate should have strong organizational skills, have the ability to prioritize, and be an effective communicator. Candidate will also be responsible for reporting of outstanding receivable balances to senior management on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Role will focus on collections
• Correspond with customers on a regular basis to ensure aged accounts are collected and to address customer inquires
• Reporting of aged receivables (globally) to management on a monthly basis
• Issuing customer monthly account statements
• Interact with clients and support teams in order to reconcile invoice/statement discrepancies.
• Assist team in month end closing and audit control procedures.
• Assist with related special projects as required.
• A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years of related account receivable experience
• Understanding of f/x rates and impact on outstanding receivables
• Experience with Oracle ERP is desired
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills as well as the ability to motivate and communicate effectively with all levels of internal staff and customers
• Able to meet deadlines in a proficient manner