About Allergan Aesthetics
At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com
.WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW: "We're looking for a hardworking and goal-oriented Accounts Receivable Administrator to join our team. If you're passionate about Collections and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we would be very interested in receiving your resume. This role will require you to connect with our customers and Sales Teams to devise creative solutions to resolve outstanding account balances. Let's discuss what you can bring to our collections team and the opportunities Allergan can provide for your career."Sincerely, Supervisor Accounts Receivable*YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE...
- A Bridge Builder- You analyze and collect past due balances for a portfolio of accounts, negotiating with customers without jeopardizing their relationship with Allergan.
- Data Driven - You have knowledge of commonly used collections concepts, practices and procedures and rely on judgment to plan and accomplish tasks with the goal of minimizing financial losses and obtaining the best DSO. You are accountable for challenging account reconciliations and providing accurate account information to customers.
- Be a trusted and expert partner. Responsible for analyzing and collecting on past due accounts, ascertaining the degree of delinquency and collection procedure for assigned accounts. You are also responsible for researching disputes and processing credit/debit memos, when necessary.
- Build bridges. Actively participate in resolving major account issues to maintain strong customer relationships and arrive at a mutually beneficial solution for the customer, sales team and company.
- Work cross-functionally. You work with Sales, Cash Applications and Customer Operations to resolve disputed claims, complete monthly assigned collection strategies and handle complex account reconciliations, all while using sound judgement and researching further where appropriate.
- Provide a great customer experience. Communicate clearly and positively to build customer loyalty while ensuring customers are set up for emailed invoices/statements and are taking advantage of support tools through Allergan Direct to promote self-service.
- Coach/mentor and identify process improvements. Assist in training, identify areas of opportunities and escalate issues when necessary.
ALLERGAN LEADERSHIP SKILLS: For this role, we're looking for a leader who is:
- At least two (2) years of business experience within Accounts Receivable/Collections, Customer Service, Accounts Payable or Cash Applications.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Suite. SAP experience preferred.
- Detail orientation, quality, accuracy, and independent working capabilities.
- A positive attitude, self-motivation, proactiveness and a desire to learn.
Significant Work Activities
- Excellence Focused
- Open and Authentic
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)Travel
Full-timeJob Level Code
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com
. Follow @abbvie on Twitter
.Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.