ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Accounts Payable Manager will ensure the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the Purchase-to-Pay processes and related accounts. Within this mission is the responsibility to establish and implement an effective system of internal controls and to ensure compliance with ServiceNow policies and procedures and any applicable laws and regulations. The expectation of this role is to work with the business and other functions within the Finance organization as well as stakeholders in the P2P process to identify opportunities to improve the process and to manage cost. This role will report to Sr. Manager, Global Accounts Payable, based in Amsterdam.
- Manages and develops the Accounts Payable team based in San Diego
- Oversees the end to end P2P process across all areas
- Liaises with relevant parties (buyers, requestors and suppliers, etc.) to resolve invoice/payment issues.
- Reviews and approves accounts payable ledger and other related accounting reports.
- Performs regular analysis of transactions to proactively identify any issues/trends and drive improvement
- Provide project management leadership and/ or support for initiatives which impact accounts payable processes
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Responsible for coaching and training of new and existing staff on processes
- Establishes and ensures work standards are implemented by the team.
- Supports staff resource planning, organizing, and monitoring of key processes, including assisting in hiring, training, and evaluating staff, and taking effective actions to address performance matters
- Assists with the review and update of AP policies and procedures
- Prepares data, provide analysis and propose recommendations in support of business goals and objectives
- Leads other initiatives as assigned
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5+ years relevant (Accounting, Accounts Payable, Shared Service) managerial working experience in a multinational company.
- SAPexperience a plus, including AP tools specific to SAP (eg: Ariba, OpenText, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a complex and changing environment to solve complex problems cross functionally
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.