Accounts Payable Manager
At Bodycote what we do matters and as a member of our team, what you do matters too. Do you have a background in Accounts Payable? Do you enjoying leading and mentoring a team to drive performance? Are you looking for a fast paced environment where you can wear multiple hats? Are you interested in joining a global organization? Come start a career with Bodycote in our North AmericaShared Services Center where you will coordinate and supervise the activities of the Accounts Payable (AP) Department and act as the focal point of contact for plant personnel and management on related items. In addition you will:
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets, and accounts payable files
- Assists Regional Controllers, VPs of Finance, and plant personnel as necessary with AP inquiries
- Mentor, coach and drive performance of a team up to 9 members
- Plan, organize and coordinate work activities of the department to ensure deadlines are met
- Review, record, and maintain accounts payable to GL month end reconciliations
- Evaluate, document, and implement process efficiencies within the department and as appropriate for field operations
- Ensure the three way match process provides accuracy in recording PO’s and invoices
- Resolve or facilitate problem resolution encountered by the plants related to all stages of the Accounts Payable process
- Responsible for the overall maintenance and integrity of the data within the Accounts Payable module of the ERP accounting systems
- Facilitate and communicate with banking contacts on establishing / maintaining set up of various payment methods (ACH, wire, EFT) and positive pay processing within the ERP systems
- 1099 processing and other related taxreporting
- May have access to compensation information of other employees or applicants in this role and as such cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to other individuals.
- This position is responsible for the financial function of the business and as such will perform duties in a fiscally responsible manner.
We are seeking candidates with the followingqualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field with 7+ years related experience in AP. Additional relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience effectively leading, mentoring and driving performance of a team
- Microsoft Office Suite, emphasis in Excel
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience, strongly preferred
- Demonstrated effective customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to read, write and communicate effectively in the English language.
- Communication skills to include timely and responsive delivery via the proper communication method – email, illustrative report, or verbal
- Need to be process and quality driven