As Accounts Payable Manager North America, you will be managing a 3-person strong Accounts Payable team based in the US and Canada. You will also assist with enhancing global policies and procedures, driving automation and be an advocate of compliant execution. You will be reporting to the Director, Global Treasury & Accounts Payable based in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
Location: This position will have a flexible hybrid schedule, alternating between a home office and in our Exton, PA corporate headquarters 1 to 2 days per week.
- Managing the North America accounts payable team based in Exton, PA and Quebec, Canada
- Ensuring efficient, accurate and timely processing of all vendor invoices
- Support the day-to-day accounts payable operations
- Verify that transactions comply with internal policies and procedures
- Review and monitor weekly payment runs
- Analyze current processes and procedures to ensure best practices are implemented
- Actively participate in ongoing AP/P2P projects
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or closely related field
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable work experience
- Minimum 2 years supervisory/management experience
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working in a SOX compliant environment
- Ability to lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes
- SAP experience preferred
- Process orientated with high level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Roll up your sleeves attitude while maintaining the big picture
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and demanding environment
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- Friendly, collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Being an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering and construction.
- The opportunity to work with a global and diverse international team.