We are looking for Accounts Payable Coordinator for our client in Mechanicsville, VA
Job Title: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Job Location: Mechanicsville, VA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Candidate needs strong Excel Skill, ability to perform pivot tables and V-Lookup functions
- Performs a wide range of accounts payable and some accounting tasks; plans, organizes, and participates in the accounts payable operational activities uses software applications to analyze, identify and resolve statement and unvouchered receipt issues.
- Analyzes and prepares various monthly reports, ensures the security and integrity of data; participates in the analysis and reconciliation of various funding programs and conducts research for accounts payable-related issues; and develops, prepares and/or assembles reports, charts, and graphs, as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyze multiple data file formats from the Suppliers, using multiple software applications (Excel or Access) to create dispute exposure analytics to mitigate exposure
- Collaborates with Suppliers, Supply Chain Management and Client Distribution Centers to monitor, document, resolve or escalate statement disputes for assigned supplier portfolio
- Collaborates with Suppliers, Supply Chain Management and Client Distribution Centers to monitor, document, resolve or escalate unvouchered receipts for assigned supplier portfolio
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end reports used for reconciliation and reporting the ledger impact of potential exposure or loss of income. Presents the reports to management
- Compiles data analysis, prepares, and process force payment activity related to statement issues
- Resolves supplier inquiries related to invoice payment, invoice terms, and cash application
- Evaluate AP processes and recommend improvement
- Conducts research for internal audit and review of accounts payable issues.