Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Accounts Payable
Position Number: 269423
Location: Baltimore, MD
Desired Skill Set:
Accounting, Accounts Payable, Expense Reports
Baltimore MD 21231
• Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and otherfinancialreports.
• Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
• Reports organization’s finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
• May require a bachelor’s degree in accounting and 0-2years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision.
• Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.