Title: Accounting Supervisor – Fluent in Mandarin Required
Supervise day to day accounting and operations related activities to achieve business goals. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Reviewing and monitoring the day to day activities of the accounting department.
- Prepare monthly reports including IS, BS, Subsidiary Ledgers, ABC report for closing and reportfinancial analysis to Management.
- Primary contact for all banking communications.
- Responsible for the preparation of all payments to Headquarters.
- Manage Bi-weekly payroll with payroll service.
- Manages operating expenses and capital expenditures budgets.
- Document freight costs of goods shipped from factory to customers.
- Cross departmental communication regarding standard operating procedures of accounting department’s processes and procedures.
- Responsible for filing tax returns with CPA, book-tax reconciliation with PWC for auditing purposes.
- Provide training to accounting staff.
- Inventory management.
Other Supervisor Duties
- Conduct weekly team and/or individual team member meetings to encourage input regarding team strategy, address team member concerns.
- Create and implement company policy and procedures.
- Supervisor overall duties will be comprised of 60% team management, 40% account management.
Skills / Qualifications
- FLUENT MANDARIN REQUIRED
- ERP operations preferred
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of accounting, finance and taxation procedures
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Business
- 10-years of experience in a Supervisory and/or Accounting
- Experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Health Insurance (70% Premium Company Paid)
- Dental Insurance (70% Premium Company Paid)
- Vision Insurance (70% Premium Company Paid)
- Health Savings Account (Company Contribution)
- 12 Paid Holidays