Provide critical financial input and serve as a key contributor of the site's finance team. Develop and recommend the posting process for assigned accounts, prepare and post journal entries, support preparation of financial statements. Investigate and analyze variances, reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Partner with Toronto Controller, site leadership team and corporate finance to provide leadership to communicate and relate financial measurements to non-financial functions to motivate and challenge the Knoll team to reach their full potential
- Manage Canadian Accounts Payable team
- Business partner and an active participant and contributor to the continuous improvement process at Knoll for Finance and Site Supply Chain
- Ability to provide financial analysis of cost and variances, sales discounting, manpower planning and management, inventory management, warranty, purchasing, etc.
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as required
Required Skills, Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in accounting discipline (or related experience) is required
- CPA, CGA or CPA, CMA is an asset
- Minimum of 5 years financial analysis experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong strategic orientation
- Excellent financial modeling and excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems. Strong team orientation
- Experience with ORACLE EBS is an asset
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work on a self-directed basis
- Energetic, influential, challenges the status quo
- Commitment to quality
We are an Equal Employment opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal or provincial law.