Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 25 days ago
Global Professional Services Firm
As an Accounting Supervisor, you will oversees and support all accounting services for the office and supervise the daily operations of the accounting department and ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures of the firm.
• Supervises the accounting staff and coordinates their schedules, work activities, work flow, and daily functions.
• Ensures goals and objectives of department are met. Provides accurate and timely completion of assignments and inquiry responses. Ensures that all tasks and duties completed are accomplished within the firm's set guidelines and policies.
• Generates performance evaluations and recommend salary increases and bonuses. Also works with the Human Resources and Talent Management teams with hiring, training, counseling, and disciplining employees.
• Manages billing completion percentages and ensures timely billing of inventory. Assists by preparing and analyzing complex client billing in addition to providing support during high demand and staffing absences.
• Prepares and/or analyzes client budgets, schedules, or statements. These may include but are not limited to complex billing and payment schedules and client account analysis.
• Supports the Finance Committee by participating in calls and follows up on billings, collections, write-offs, applications, and research.
• Advises the department regarding accounting procedures and policies. Acts as point of contact for questions or concerns in the accounting department.