Successful candidates should be able to:
- Create and maintain complete contract invoicing terms and system setups for each project.
- Maintain billing/perm files for all client invoices.
- Generate and verify invoices in system according to billing terms and project manager direction.
- Prepare off-system invoices when required using excel spreadsheet according to project manager instructions.
- Reconcile net revenue at month end close and prepare proper reporting for management; Assist project managers with questions and research as needed.
- Research missing backup required for client invoices.
- Prepare invoice adjustments to clean up A/R Ledger; Process journal entries in relation to proper revenue recognition.
- Assist project managers with questions and research as needed.
- Document and/or update billing processes.
- Assist with special projects in the accounting department including process improvement and increased system utilization activities.
- Work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field and 5-7 years’ experience OR Associatedegree and 8+ years’ job related experience OR 10+ years of relevant A/E industry accounting experience.
- Proficient to Advanced skill in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience using Deltek Vision Software preferred.