Citrin Cooperman is seeking an Accounting Services Supervisor for our New York City office. We are a growing nationally recognized full-service accounting, tax, and consulting firm. We are ranked the 22nd largest accounting firm in the US with over 900 partners and staff and 11 offices.
- Review, Compilations, Preparation of Tax Closings, and tax preparation
- Assisting with client strategic business issues including profitability, business transfer, employee retention to name a few
- Assist with the coordination of the day-to-day duties of planning, fieldwork and wrap-up
- Deep understanding of accounting and reporting standards
- Develop reasonable time budgets and coordinate audit requests to meet time constraints and client deadlines
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Train, mentor & supervise staff to ensure quality work and efficient delivery
- Evaluate and prepare performance reviews for staff and provide appropriate feedback
- Bachelor's degree required in Accounting
- CPA or (in progress)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience gained within a public accounting firm required.
- Knowledge of sales tax and preparation of related forms is also necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- Ability to recognize and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently, but also work well with others
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of Profx, Caseware, and Go File Room is a plus
Requisition ID : 1152