Accounting Project Manager (Bookings)
$80K - $90K
Posted on 09/29/17 by Nag Adduri
San Francisco, CA
Less than 5 years experience
$80K - $90K
Posted on 09/29/17 Nag Adduri
- Acquisition book bookings upload to Cisco.
- Prepare the summary for verification meeting. (total amount, commissionable or non-commissionable)
- Large deals view spot check and prep for windfall review
- Retroactive bookings true up. (AppD historical bookings are not static)
- Combine new and renewal with recurring bookings
- Ensure Cisco sales crediting is done right especially on last min deals.
- Partner with WWSF to tie off on manual bookings upload. We always have discrepancy after upload to reconcile.
- Provide tie out amount
- Clean up fields with characters that is not accepted in Cisco tool
- Manage tight deadline
- Manage recurring bookings modeling (this is a cisco only bookings definition and not available at AppD- Cisco breaks out 3year orders to book annually) Revenue
- Manage Revenue and COGS upload in Universal Template / FDI to Cisco book from AppD book monthly. This breaks out AppD numbers into GEOs manually for Cisco OpEx and COGS
- Upload Cisco core OpEx into Anaplan to track QTD total expenses
- Help with OpEx cross charges due to acquisition. Other
- Track numbers between acquisition vs core books. Help manage month/weekly/daily acquisition flash to Cisco corporate and Supply Chain finance
- Help manage any other one off acquisition related tasks