- Prepare and analyze internal financial statements for period-end flash reports, variance analyses, balance sheet review, and profit and loss statements for certain brands
- Assist and provide direction to Co-Pack Operations group on issues relating to transactions processed at the manufacturing locations
- Assist the Senior Group Manager & Director on special projects, and handle ad hoc requests from other business partners, i.e., contract manufacturing operations, logistics, customer service, financial planning
- Period flash reporting of VGP analysis against forecast and prior year
- Period risk & opportunity analysis including raw material and finished goods inventory reserves
- Partner with the Planning team in the development of Annual Operating Plan and quarterly forecast updates
- Oversee Co-Pack Commodity reporting including drivers of inflationary/deflationary activity
- Manage a team of 1
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in financial accounting, cost accounting, or financial analysis. Experience in Public Accounting preferred.
- Experience with enterprise financial systems, SAP preferred. Hyperion/HFM experience a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite. Advanced MS Excel knowledge, i.e., use of VLOOKUP, logical statements, pivot tables.
- Strong communication skills.
- A proven ability to work well in a team environment across functions, interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
Auto req ID: 140830BR