Accounting Mgr, Tech Accounting & SEC Reporting
Responsible for the research and accounting of complex accounting transactions and the annual and quarterly reporting of the company’s consolidated financials to the SEC.
• Manage SEC reporting, including heavy involvement in preparation of earnings call materials, all requiring detailed coordination with leadership and staff across functional units.
• Responsible for technical accounting research relating to complex transactions, including business acquisitions and dispositions, debt refinancing and stock compensation.
• Manage accounting for interest rate swaps, fuel hedges and stock compensation expense.
• Responsible for implementation of new ASUs, including Revenue from Contracts with Customers and Leases
• Manage annual impairment analysis and 401(k) audit.
Education and Experience Requirements
• 5+ years of related work experience including 1 + years of management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Lead and direct the work of others
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Math, analytical and budgeting skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Problem solving and decision making skills
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity