Job Type: Direct-Hire, Full-Time
Relocation Assistance: Yes
Visa Requirement: United States Citizen, Green Card holders preferred, Transfer existing H1-B Visa, OPT Visa, EAD cards, TN, E3
Start working with many of the nation’s largest corporations completing important financial and accounting projects of critical strategic significance. Invest your time in tackling unique, challenging and one-of-a-kind Accounting and Finance projects inside the walls of Fortune 1000 companies and other large organizations. Initial Public Offering (IPO) readiness, mergers and acquisitions, carve-outs. We have it all and more.
Our Firm is interested in hiring individuals that are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
Professionals tend to increase their income upwards of 50% or more when joining our firm. Additionally, we offer comprehensive benefit plans including healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation and sick time, paid holidays, 401k, profit sharing, allowance for professional development and more!
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries, and roles.
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added service to our clients.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers.
• Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and belief in the opportunities that the firm offers.
• Interest and passion to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
• Undergraduatedegree in Accounting or Finance.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
• Minimum of 3years of strong accounting experience. This includes at least 2 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm.
• Corporate accounting and/or financeexperience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
• Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
• Strong computer desktop skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable.
• Demonstrated career progression and job stability.