The Accounting Manager will primarily support the Provista business and serve as the main point of contact. In this role, you will perform monthly duties related to the processing and payment of revenue share as well as calculating accruals for revenue share and incentives. This role will also be responsible for reviewing fee share contracts and will provide feedback on amendments and new contracts.
- Calculate, process, and analyze revenue fee share.
- Review and provide feedback on new bonus plans or changes to existing plans. In addition, you will provide feedback on new custom revenue and expense contracts.
- Prepare and review financial trends and analytics.
- Support quarterly review and year-end audit processes.
- Support and manage merger and acquisition activity.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required.
- CPA highly preferred.
- 5 or more years’ experience in accounting required.
- Strong Excel experience desired. Access and SQL experience preferred.
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, Lawson) a plus.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and revenue recognition.