Our CLIENT is a leading Architecture & Design house that works in niche design areas with a selective global clientele. They have been in business for over 50 years and have won many prestigious awards including the National AIA Architecture Firm Award. They have also been named in the Top Ten Most Innovative Companies in Architecture by Fast Company for two years in a row.
Must Haves -
- 7 years of accounting experience
- Expert knowledge of Deltek ERP platform
- Experience with either Architecture, Engineering, Design, or Construction industries
- Full cycle Financial Reporting
- Knowledge about Month-end/Year-end close processes
- Running JE’s, maintaining accounting G/L
- Maintaining the Deltek ERP platform with regards to access control.
- Experience with putting together financial statements
- GAAP knowledge
- Budgeting and Forecasting experience
- Doing monthly B&O taxes
- Support for Audit and Tax preparation
- Prepare quarterly bank financials and quarterly management financial reports.
- Managing the payroll cycle using a third party payroll platform.
- Managing accounting resources
- Bachelors degree
- CPA desirable, but not required