21Tech is looking for a Accounting Manager to support our busy Oakland office. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful, growing, entrepreneurial international business and a chance to work with many different applications and data networks.
This position requires candidate to be onsite at our Oakland HQ office.
? Responsible for day to day accounting functions
? Responsible for all internal and external financialreporting
? Manage cash flow, including timely billing of clients and customers, collection of accounts receivable, and vendor payments
? Oversee cash, investment, and asset management
? Responsible for compliance with governmental regulations and contractual obligations
? Ensure adequacy of internal controls, including safekeeping and control of company cash and other assets
? Manage 3+ Accounting staff, some of which are remote
? Prepare financial statements, governmental filings, and provide schedules to tax preparer
? Review payroll prepared by Accountant and calculate commissions
? Multi-task and handle high work volume
- Bachelor?s degree in accounting or business with accounting certification
- 8+ years of experience, 2+ as a controller or high level accounting manager
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
- Ability to collaborate effectively with both peers and executive level staff
- Must be organized and able to work without direction
- Firm but easygoing and congenial personality
- Service oriented with good client relationship-building skills
- Experience creating reports that streamline operations
- Public accounting experiencepreferred
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Proficiency in MS Office skills, particularly Excel
In order to prevent any malicious intent, please note that anyone contacting you from an email domain other than 21tech.com is not representing 21Tech. During an interview, an authorized company representative will NEVER ask for personal or financial information.
21Tech services Fortune 100 companies and State and Local agencies across the country and in Canada. We specialize in managing large-scale application implementations, project management, business processes and deliver comprehensive technology solutions. Our Clients and Partners include: AT&T, Oracle, Wells Fargo, the City and County of San Francisco, the Judicial Council of California, the City of Oakland, the City of Santa Barbara, the City of San Diego, Accela, Infor, and Thompson Reuters. Outside California some of the Clients we work with are City of Chicago, the City of Indianapolis, Salt Lake City, New York/New Jersey Port Authority, Vancouver bus and Transit, and NY MTA.