We are a publicly traded tech product manufacturer. Our products have a fanatic user base and are widely used in both developed and developing countries throughout the world. As a public company, we can and do offer great pay, perks, and benefits.
Responsibilities include oversight over all inventory related matters including monthly/quarterly journals, oversight over various accounting areas/team members, SOX assistance, Quarter/Month-end close tasks involving Revenue and other areas.
· Perform monthly accounting duties in support of the internal Controllers, including:
o Monthly close procedures and prepare journal entries.
o Perform monthly variance analysis of international subsidiaries financial statements.
o SOX Assistance.
o Oversight over all inventory related matters including monthly/quarterly journals.
· Assist in gathering and analyzing information as requested by the internal / external auditors including statutory audits.
· Other ad hoc projects.
· Supervise accounting team members
· Degree in Accounting/Finance required
· 3+ years of accounting experiencerequired
· Big 4 experience
· Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license a plus