Henderson Harbor Group is a premier executive search and consulting firm with specialized expertise in Finance, Accounting and Tax placement. The search division recruits highly skilled professionals on a direct hire basis. We primarily service our clients in the NY an NJ area as well nationally through our AAFA network (45financialstaffing affiliates throughout the U.S. and Canada).
Our client is a global retail company headquartered in NY withfinance operations in NJ and they are looking for an Accounting Manager. The company is evolving and launching new lines of business and they require a forward thinker who can oversee the entire financial operations in conjunction with the CFO and other heads of finance.
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 + B
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and related footnotes for internal and external reporting requirements
- Preparing accurate and timely bank filings, including financial statements, debt certificates, and forecasts/budgets, as required by the Company’s debt agreements
- Leading the continued development of Company management reporting systems and processes to support robust management reporting that will facilitate business analysis and growth
- Management of the Company’s global Treasury activities and liquidity position
- Oversight for Taxes (domestic and international) through the supervision of the TaxDirector
- Maintaining responsibility for all financial regulatory requirements and relationships. Acts as the Company’s primary liaison with external financialauditors, managing and maintaining the relations through effective communication and coordination of activities
- Providing technical advice on issues relating to technical accounting guidance, including but not limited to revenue recognition, intangible and fixed asset valuations, inventory and related reserve calculations, M&A, retail scenarios, and unique lease arrangements
- Developing and training accounting and finance staff globally regarding accounting, reporting, and internal control requirements, including keeping current on US GAAP and other appropriate technical literature to ensure the Company is compliant with all financialreporting regulations
- Oversight of other Corporate financialreporting requirements, including audits of benefit plans and statutory financial statements for foreign entities
- 15 + years experiencewith5+ in a global organization
- Prior public accounting experiencewith a national or Big 4 firm
- Experiencewith implementation of global financial systems
If Interested, please email a resume to Dan Conroy at . We will then review the qualifications and follow up with additional questions and potential face to face screening if there is interest.