Are you a problem solver who is good at finding simple solutions? Do you enjoy organizing and multi-tasking? If yes, this position maybe for you! Join our team in Madison, Wisconsin as an Accounting Manager!
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of all financial records. You will act as a liaison between the accounting firm and the company, ensuring that all requiredreports and forms are filed properly. Accounting Manager will prepare for shareholders? approval financialreports to facilitate future goals including forecasts and budgets.
- Establish and maintain cash controls
- Keep AR balance as small as possible and with nothing over 30 days
- Check payroll and records necessary journal entries
- Process quarterly and yearly payrollreports
- Calculate monthly sales and use taxreports for various states
- Prepare monthly reports and financial analysis for shareholders
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Maintain accurate job costs and review job results with construction managers
- Prepare balance sheet analysis at year-end for CPA to prepare Corporate tax return
Compensation/Benefits: The right candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefit package, depending on knowledge and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields
- General understanding of market trends including opportunities, global and local business initiatives
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of commercial construction, preferred
- Experienceworking withtrade unions, preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Sage 100 software experience, preferred
No phone calls or walk-ins please.