Lucas Group has exclusively partnered with a terrific company looking to add an Accounting Manager to the team due to growth!
Responsible for oversight of accounting and reporting activities.
1. Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
3. Provide regular cash flowreports to senior management.
4. Review and approve transactions before posting to the General Ledger.
5. Supervise accounting staff and manage daily accounting operations.
6. Monitor and analyze department workflow to develop more efficient processes and procedures.
7. Work with staff to establish individual goals and objectives on an annual basis and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
8. Coordinate audit activity with external auditors.
9. Support Controller with special projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, at least 5years of experience in accounting, and 2years in a management/supervisory role. CPA and/or MBA preferred.