Accounting Manager position with a pre-IPO Software firm
Our client, a leading Software firm, is looking to add a stellar Accounting Manager to their team. They have been experiencing tremendous growth and are planning to go public this or next year. In this role, you will be responsible of daily operations of accounting ? A/P, A/R, GL, expense reports and closing activities; preparing financial statements; working with external auditor; helping with designing of internal controls; and leading Accounting Staff among otherresponsibilities.
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA is required
- 5+ years of Big4 or Big4 + private industry experience
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
Apply if you want to be a part of a world-class Accounting team comprised of former Big4 professionals and be a part of an IPO! The client offers amazing perks & benefits.