Title: Corporate Accounting Manager
Location: Iselin, NJ
Industry: Building Materials
Salary: $100K-120K + Bonus
CORPORATE ACCOUNTING MANAGER – Iselin NJ
- Oversee the financial accounting activities and monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closes, ensuring compliance with U.S. GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, and Company policies & procedures.
- Participation in monthly financial review meetings.
- Ensure appropriate financial and internal control processes and changes are implemented and are being executed to address the Company's growth and changing business model as well as to ensure processes are being performed in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure that internal financial and management reporting is timely, accurate and relevant.
- Assist with the development, monitoring, and enforcement of company-wide accounting policies and procedures. This includes ensuring that desk level procedures are appropriately maintained.
- Participate with the bank and other compliance reporting
- Work closely with the company's auditors to execute annual audits and quarterly reviews.
- Liaise with Technical Accounting group in the implementation and monitoring of complex accounting topics
- Liaise with other accounting staff at Corporate or at operating companies
- Participate in the integration of acquired entities into the Company's accounting and reporting processes
- Manage and develop a staff of 3-6 staff to ensure their responsibilities are completed timely and accurately.
- Participate in departmental, divisional and company-wide projects and other duties as assigned by Management
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience
- Supervisory experiencerequired
- Strong work ethic required
- Must be comfortable working in a an evolving, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, including experience with financial statement consolidations
- Public company experiencepreferred
- Public accounting experiencepreferred
- Experience with acquisitions preferred
- Strong communication skills (including writing skills)
- Ability to travel domestically (up to 10% possible)
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship