Inovalon is a leading technology company that combines advanced cloud-based data analytics and data-driven intervention platforms to achieve meaningful insight and impact in clinical and quality outcomes, utilization, and financial performance across the healthcare landscape. Inovalon's unique achievement of value is delivered through the effective progression of Turning Data into Insight, and Insight into Action.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for being a business unit technical resource as well as performing specific accounting oversight procedures for the business unit. The accounting manager will also assist with accounting analysis and accounting projects performed at the corporate office.
- Assist with timely and accurate periodic month and quarter end closings and reconciliations;
- Provide technical resource assistance as necessary;
- Prepare monthly internal financial analysis;
- Complete accounting projects as necessary;
- Document processes and identify process improvements;
- Provide leadership over transition of acquired companies into Inovalon accounting policies and procedures including the monthly close cycle;
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures; review and maintain a system of internal controls to ensure integrity of reporting; and
- Develop and maintain accounting and finance policies and procedures including participation on the Finance Policy Committee.
- 10 years of accounting experience;
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Strong excel and data mining skills; and
- Hyperion experience.